Here is my husband's family. This is the first huge group shot I've ever done--and I botched it. I cut off my brother in-law's leg, so in this photo I went ahead and cropped it so it looked like I did it on purpose. Lesson learned. The rest of the family is in birth order. However our family is not represented because I didn't think to ask someone to take our pictures. We belong between the bottom two. As you will see this is a family of gorgeous teeth and squinty eye smiles. I'm thinking some of you may see these and say--hey I went to high school with her. If so, give me a shout out and I'll pass it along. Tell me your fave!
wow! those are pretty fabulous! howdy to Hillary and fam who was in our ward before they skipped the state. and Val and Kyle, love her! and your mother in law, i was at girls camp in her cabin as a Junior counselor and there was big drama with me and the other leader in there! loved sis Candland, hated the other lady. and i was over Val! and her friends! good times wading in the stream. no wonder i got in trouble! way cute pictures!
Way to go on the group shot. They are so difficult. I am really impressed. I do have to say that the hands are my fave. I love what that picture makes me think about. You are just so good. I know I keep saying that, but I mean it. (I totally shot in raw this week and I'm hooked!! Can't wait to talk 'shop...)
How fun to see Hy's family again! Group shots are insane--but you did a great job for your first one!!!! I love all the pictures--but love the one of his mom and sister--so precious and I bet they just love it!
Your photography is amazing. I am going to look at our calendar tonight and schedule an app. with you. Also, is Fri. August 24th the right day for Bunko?
Jill--I love the family shots. I have been meaning to leave you a little comment about how impressed I am with your shots. We wish we could have made the UT family festivities..maybe next year. Spencer and Kayleen's boys are too cute---I love all of those shots.
8 comments:
wow! those are pretty fabulous! howdy to Hillary and fam who was in our ward before they skipped the state. and Val and Kyle, love her! and your mother in law, i was at girls camp in her cabin as a Junior counselor and there was big drama with me and the other leader in there! loved sis Candland, hated the other lady. and i was over Val! and her friends! good times wading in the stream. no wonder i got in trouble! way cute pictures!
Way to go on the group shot. They are so difficult. I am really impressed. I do have to say that the hands are my fave. I love what that picture makes me think about.
You are just so good. I know I keep saying that, but I mean it.
(I totally shot in raw this week and I'm hooked!! Can't wait to talk 'shop...)
How fun to see Hy's family again! Group shots are insane--but you did a great job for your first one!!!! I love all the pictures--but love the one of his mom and sister--so precious and I bet they just love it!
2, 4 & 6 is my absolute favorite.
Your photography is amazing. I am going to look at our calendar tonight and schedule an app. with you. Also, is Fri. August 24th the right day for Bunko?
Small world... I'm friends with Katie from my single days. I never made the "Candland" connection until her face showed up on your blog!
Great shots, truly! Wanna take Cohen's 18 month pictures in mid-August or are you pretty pictured-out?
Very fun. Can I get a trade for some more pics? Toms is almost 1.
Jill--I love the family shots. I have been meaning to leave you a little comment about how impressed I am with your shots. We wish we could have made the UT family festivities..maybe next year. Spencer and Kayleen's boys are too cute---I love all of those shots.
Post a Comment