Saturday, January 3, 2009

A little rockabilly

This is Beck in his blessing outfit @ 3 months. Most people put their kids in white but you don't have to, so we didn't. Mostly because everything we found was puffy and shiny--not good. Come on, what's cuter than a little baby tie and little baby sweater with patches (thanks Aunt T). Hyrum did his hair--all coolio like that. I have to say he is one handsome boy. They both are. Doesn't Hyrum look slim? He's been running. Anyhoodles, this was taken in our super ugly back yard. We HAVE to get our house painted. I realized in these pictures that my house tone is pretty close to my skin tone. Not flattering. Oh, and that picture of me-Hy took it. Pretty good eh? And the picture of both of us was taken by our friend Paul, I just told him to put the red dot on me and shoot. Also impressive.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

6 comments:

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Love the hair!!! What adorable chubbiness!!!

Anonymous said...

Love the hairdo and that is the cutest outfit!

Pam said...

definitely not the traditional blessing outfit, but SO MUCH better! Love it...and love all that hair. too cute!

EG said...

Ridiculously cute.

Micah and Jen said...

Could he get any more handsome? i think NOT! he's adorable! I love the pic of you and him together....you look so great!

Janelle said...

Jill, I just can't get over all the hair....LOVE LOVE LOVE it! he seriously is the cutest!