I thought maybe you didn't get enough of Kizzy in the last post. I had rented a 50 mm f1.2 lens for a senior shoot I did on Saturday. It' didn't have to be turned in until tonight (Monday) at 6:00. So I took Kizz out for some monochromatic fun. Usually as a photographer you want colors to be different, vibrant and fun. But sometimes it's fun to do this. It really draws attention to the face and features of the subject. It was fun. She kept trying to wander off. So then I'd offer her chocolate chips. I thought for post-processing I mixed it up and tried to get a whole bunch of different shades of blue--I think it's cool.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are some amazing shots! Love the blue. Did you love the lens? I'd love a 50 1.2!
That girl is gorgeous! All your kids are....you could totally get them deals! :) Love the last one....she looks way older than she is! I wish I had somewhere around here that rented stuff to try out. I just read an article on this lens and soooo want one now!!!
5 comments:
Those are some amazing shots! Love the blue. Did you love the lens? I'd love a 50 1.2!
love the second to last
That girl is gorgeous! All your kids are....you could totally get them deals! :) Love the last one....she looks way older than she is! I wish I had somewhere around here that rented stuff to try out. I just read an article on this lens and soooo want one now!!!
wonderful pics! you have the cutest darn kiddos!!
These are lovely! Great job!
Post a Comment