Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Not for sale

I'm supposed to be editing a session I just did, but when I opened up the folder I found these, I had forgotten they were on that memory card. What a fantastic surprise. I love this kid. I'm keeping her. I took her with me to return a lens I rented and, after a stop at Sonic for happy hour, we did a little shoot at a spot I always wanted to stop at. I love love love this girl. It's fun watching her personality develop mostly into a sarcastic and witty personality--which I am very proud of. And those freckles. Love them. And that hair--for real---couldn't be more gorgeous.

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

5 comments:

Micah and Jen said...

She is so super cute! And Cameren is getting freckles too!!! I love it! I sure miss her and all you guys! LOVE the last one....beautiful!

Becky said...

She is by far the cutest of all of your kids!!! Totally joking but she sure is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Becky again said...

OH, and if for any reason you do decide to NOT keep the other 3, I've got first dibs on the blondie. :)

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Love, love, love those pics of miss red!!

Anonymous said...

My gosh what a beauty! And to get her to pose for you...you're a lucky mom!