Monday, March 8, 2010

10 Years

We will be celebrating out 10th anniversary this week. So this past weekend we went to Prescott to celebrate. I took my camera and we did some self-timer shots. I love these. I have to say, half of these were my husband's idea.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are AWESOME. LOVE the first one so much! :)

Jenni said...

SO. STINKIN. ADORABLE. You 2 are my model married couple....thanks for being such great examples! :) Congrats on 10 years!!!

Cicily said...

You guys are cute.

Julie Freeman said...

Those are awesome! I think you found yourself a second shooter!

onehm said...

You are very skilled with the kissing and the self timer.
I have a hard time getting the focus correct with the timer. I need to get with you and pick your brain.

Sheri said...

LOVE

Janelle Joy said...

So cute! Love that you were able to capture these. Makes me anxious to have pictures done with Brent!

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

What love birds!!! Great pics and Happy 10th!!

Heather said...

These are awesome. Every single one of them.
Happy 10th.

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Yes Jill, only with Marlo!! Ha

She probably made the story sound good too! ;-) It made for a very interesting and non relaxing first 4 days!!! At least we have a good story or two to tell and laugh about now but it was not funny at the time! hehe

{nicole coombs} said...

These are awesome I could never get Jake to do this ha ha

Bing said...

I love the one with the shoes!