Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Hometown Girl

This is the first time I've ever photographed someone from my small hometown. This girl was a lot younger than me, but I remember thinking that when she grew up, she was going to be gorgeous. I was so right. This family was so chill--they made it easy. When I saw this first shot I paused and just stared. There is something about it that I love. I think it's that she's touching her hair, like I caught a simple normal moment. Simple. Gorgeous.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

5 comments:

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

What a beautiful family, you captured them so well!!

Cicily said...

I love that first picture too. I just sat and looked at it for awhile, it's this kind of picture everyone wants of their family.

onehm said...

They are gorgeous!
Great shots. But you are right...that first one is magic.

Jenni said...

Gorgeous! I want pics like this of me with my kiddos....you coming my way anytime soon??? You are amazing! :)

Becky said...

LOVE that wall. That last one is just the cutest!