P.S.Shots like this are why I think EVERY mother should buy a good DSLR and REALLY learn to use it, because most photographers wouldn't think of this, or be around for a moment like this.
P.P.S. I did this in color and loved it, but then when I processed it like this I made an audible gasp. Me loves.
4 comments:
LOVE!!!
I can't believe you got in the pool with your camera!!
This shot was worth the risk...
I shot a pic of kids at their pool last year. I laid on the edge and dangled my elbows in the water with my Canon hovering above the water line. I totally freaked my friend out!! ;) hhahaahahaa!!
Good luck finding a crazy photographer like yourself! ;)
oooh I can see why you gasped - I LOVe your processing. Everything about this makes you want to look and keep looking. Worth the risk for sure!
I'd be crazy enough if I ever get to AZ I'll look you up -)
Gorgeous! Hope it's going up on the wall
Post a Comment