Wednesday, September 28, 2011

July

I mentioned before that I take almost a picture a day. I've decided to start posting my highlights from the month in hopes to inspire you to learn to use that camera that you bought. Buying a nice camera doesn't make you automatically take nicer pictures, just like buying a nice violin wouldn't make me play any better--i still don't remember anything from 4th grade orchestra. So take a class.

*side note I will be teaching Photography at the Kimball Stake Family Vacation up at camp Geronimo--for those who are going:) (the Thursday class)

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket




Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the look of the new blog. So chic.

And I love the "Photography for the flip flops people" haha!! Maybe you should be MY photographer!?

Nicole said...

Your kids ARE Rad! Those are great pics. I wish you were teaching a class close to me. . .

Mimi said...

awesome. I love your kids!