This post will be a two parter. This--the first--is his cool car. This guy is super talented and he did some gorgeous wood work on my house--so I took his pictures. When we got started he said that he has tried to take pictures with the car and they just don't turn out like the ones in his head. THat is exactly what I said about 5 years ago--and then I bought a DSLR and took classes. Because I wanted the shots that were in my head. I knew exactly what he wanted--and I am pretty sure it was exactly what I wanted. So I did it--and it was fun. Real fun.
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't even tell you how much I adore this. The chucks hanging from the mirror, the gorgeous car, the genius of your angles. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
5 comments:
I can't even tell you how much I adore this. The chucks hanging from the mirror, the gorgeous car, the genius of your angles. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
LOVE*LOVE*LOVE these!
um.....WOW!
Great job Jill! Those turned out better then I hoped. I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks
Darling family and love the car. You really are so good at what you do!
Post a Comment