Tuesday, January 10, 2012
Something new
This shot came from a family session--and as I was editing I realized the pictures I loved the most were of the husband and wife. They were so comfortable with each other--so happy. I don't do weddings--I have no desire. But I think what I really love to shoot--is this ... marriage after years of good and bad. That comfort--the knowing looks, the knowing touches, just that thing that you get when you've been there. In this shot he is just setting her down after he had swooped her up on a whim. l.u.v. it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I ADORE this shot! This is a beautiful picture of marriage! :D
This is stunning -- your subjects are adorable and it's such a moving image! Great job, Jill!
Jill, I love it..thank you so much!
That's it, I'm coming to arizona~~
this is perfect, jill. absolutely perfect.
mee tooooo! I love it you guys :)
Wow! I knew they were fantastic folks but you totally captured them :-)
Post a Comment