Thursday, November 7, 2013
This isn't me or my daughter.
This isn't me or my daughter, but I wish it was. I love this shot. I want this shot for me--with my girls, all or just one of them. This is actually one of my best friends. Old college roommate just doesn't do justice to what she is. We traveled across the country in her mom's minivan at age 19. That cements things. It's that friend that you might not see in a while, but when you do get together you don't miss a step. Anyhow--they did it right. The dress with the tights and the cardigan--and the gorgeous long hair with the wind blowing it across her face. The mom with the open jacket, leg back just so--the arms linked right. It just looks--comfortable. And that is what I love about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment