Friday, May 4, 2007

My first Senior Photo Shoot

I got connected with this fabulous girl through my friend Ashley (pictures of last post). She was gor-geous and super fun. It took me forever to choose which pictures to post because there were so many great ones. This girl was smiley smiley but as you can see she can also pull off a beautiful straight faced look. I had so much fun and we did a few shots of the back alley of downtown Mesa---who knew there was cool stuff there??? OH yah . . . me. Anyhow, enjoy and vote. Oh--I got my Photoshop CS3!! Woohoo hooray yipee. It has black and white conversions, which I didn't use because I don't know how to work them yet, but I'll figure it out and get some good ones eventually. Shout out to Jami---I bumped up my ISO and my contrast---Proud???
































4 comments:

onehm said...

I can't even choose a favorite...I LOVE THEM ALL!! You did such a great job! Way to go. And of course, this adorable niece of mine is one of my favorite subjects!
Love them!

Micah and Jen said...

Amazing as always! So much fun....can't chose a favorite--great job! You would know all these fun and crazy places to take photos--are you still going to be around in July? If you are maybe we can do a family photo shoot while we are down there getting the boys.

Anonymous said...

The available one is great! Classic, all are fabulous as usual!

Jami Broadbent said...

Love the close up. Love the available one. Nice lighting. Good job love.