So here's the shoot of my foxy little niece. It took me a while to get it going because we have temporarily transferred to a new location (upstairs at my in-laws) until our condo is sold. Then we hope to know where we are going and what we are doing. Anyhow, we've been settling in so I've neglected the blog. But here she is in her glory. It was so fun to do this shoot but I'm noticing I need to branch out and find a new location. The post I did before this is her graduation announcement. If you didn't know you can click on pictures and they will pop up bigger if you want to see any of them closer. Let me know what you think!
She has the most beautiful voice (in my head that sounds like Sebastian)
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I like the 2nd and 7th one the best, but they are all great. Knocked it out again!
5 comments:
I like the 2nd and 7th one the best, but they are all great. Knocked it out again!
They are so awesome! So, the in-laws! Tons of fun and I bet the girls LOVE it! Can't wait to see more pictures--you always do such a great job!
I can't believe how old she has gotten. Her eyes look really pretty in the pic with the green background. Very nice!
love the charm one and the around the corner one. good job. by the way move to UTAH!!!!!
So cute! Let's do Tommy's!!!!
Post a Comment