Friday, June 8, 2007

Cami's other love

My super hip friend Cami and I have been talking about getting together for a little photo shoot of her boy, and we finally did it! We didn't have much time, but we got some good shots and her husband was willing to sit in for a few and was actually quite photogenic--(shout out to Tyler). These pictures were so great, as I was photoshopping them I wanted to title them, but I realized you would all see what I saw in them. So check out the chubs of this kid--and whoa baby those eyelashes. Oh and notice the look on his face when they're kissing--it's like he's a teenager and totally annoyed--that is why I chose that one.




























8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I love them! Cami looks so beautiful, and Toms could not get any cuter!

onehm said...

OVER THE TOP! You have outdone yourself again!!!! Way to go!

kayleen said...

jill, these are so so good! you're all professional now.

Micah and Jen said...

once again you have outdone yourself! I LOVE them all, but my favorite is the fourth one of Cami & Toms noses together! Sooooo precious! Great job!

Jami Broadbent said...

these are great! love the one with him in the front and them in the back kissing. nice way of seeing things.

Anonymous said...

Okay, it's official, lets schedule a shoot, you're too good to pass up, and Jaxon's not getting any younger!

Mimi said...

i was wondering which ones you would choose to display. a lot of your favorites are the same as my favorites. i love them and thanks for doing it! pictures are so precious to have! thank you thank you!

Paul said...

Hey Jill, these are great! Looks like that 50mm 1.8's working well for ya. ;) Can't wait for Scott to get back and start meetings up...