Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Sweet Family

I got to take pictures of my friend's sweet family. You might recognize her and her girls from the generational photoshoot I did a while back. These are my favorites from the shoot. I upped my ISO because of low light, then when we went outside I forgot to change it. Lesson learned. However, we still got some good ones. If you want to see her favorites you can check out her blog. Check out this first photo--have you ever seen a boy look more like his daddy?













5 comments:

onehm said...

so great...i love them all, of course. you are so very talented. thanks for making us look so good. and i love the feet.
;)

Micah and Jen said...

Great job as always! You wouldn't happen to be coming up this way for a vacation at all this summer would you? Love the one of Darren & Ashley together--so sweet!

Anonymous said...

SO beautiful, you have such a talent! I need some lessons lady, let me know when you are available!

Mimi said...

i love the one with the feet and the house number. very creative!

Anonymous said...

Loved your art. What class are you taking, where? Did you have any previous experience or knowlege?