Friday, November 2, 2007

Fashion Show

Grandma Kathy ventured down from the good small town of Heber to take the girls on a shopping spree. Red was in desparate need of new dresses. So Target helped us out and we found some super cute stuff. The juice had to get in on it too. I wanted to try out using the super pink playroom for photos. So the girls dressed up in their new dresses and had some fun.

























7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So darling! your girls are the cutest. I love how your house is now a photo studio with all the different colors! I want a photoshoot with the green!

diana said...

what a fabulous pink! your girls are the perfect shooting subjects, filled with personality.

Micah and Jen said...

mmmmmm....I am lovin' the pink! I so want a pink room someday...maybe Austin will go for it! :) The third picture is my favorite

Jami Broadbent said...

Love these!

Mimi said...

seriously, does it get any cuter?

onehm said...

Hello?
These are DIVINE! I love the last one- hands down!!

MaMaMaMandy said...

I especially love the pic of the girls smiling at each other- that is just bliss right there! Great pics Jill!