Here is a shoot I did a few days ago of some twins. They are sweet little babies and they did so good. We stripped them down and they were ok with it--most babies absolutely hate it. So I pulled off a few sweet shots. I also got some new super fuzzy material to do baby shots. I love texture. They wouldn't sleep at all when I wanted them too, but when we were done, the boy went straight to sleep. That always happens. I actually uploaded these lickedy-split. I think blogger quit hating me.
4 comments:
are these lindsey's? so sweet and i too love the fabric! great shots!
that fabric is super yummy. good job and good luck with your pics tonight.
Cute babies!!!
I can't wait to go with you to do the triplets!!
Oh so in love with the fuzzy fabric! Great job....as always, love the feet one!
Post a Comment