What photographer wouldn't love a kid that asks "Can we take more pictures?" That's what the little boy said to me. And I said --of course. These kids were uber cute. Are you kidding me with these mugs? They were so fun. We headed back down to the Mesa Arts Center, I hadn't shot there in a while. It was fun. The mom brought along their boots, which ended up being my favorite shots. I could have posted all boots shots and loved them all. But I though you might want to see their faces. Here they are! Let me know which is your favorite.
Hey Jill I am a friend of Cicly Bowles and also a photographer. I really like you style and shoot at the same places you do! Maybe we will see you out there someday..:) Leah www.leahdavisphotography.blogspot.com
These are my sister's kids, and I must say, you did a FANTASTIC job photographing them! They are such a joy, and you really captured the essence of their fun personalities! I was asking my sister about this "talented photographer" and was happy to find your blog:) AMAZING WORK!!!!
4 comments:
my fav is the last one with the little girl and all of the spots...great composition.
I already told you my favorites, but I can't not post and say that YOU ROCK.
(I told you that before too, didn't I?)
Hey Jill
I am a friend of Cicly Bowles and also a photographer. I really like you style and shoot at the same places you do! Maybe we will see you out there someday..:)
Leah
www.leahdavisphotography.blogspot.com
These are my sister's kids, and I must say, you did a FANTASTIC job photographing them! They are such a joy, and you really captured the essence of their fun personalities! I was asking my sister about this "talented photographer" and was happy to find your blog:) AMAZING WORK!!!!
Britney
www.myspace.com/britneybrimhall
Post a Comment