Tuesday, October 21, 2008

HOLIDAY PHOTO SESSIONS

All SPOT ARE FILLED!!!!!

Wow--requests for all of my slots are filled. But if you are interested---send me an e-mail, I am booking the people who requested a spot, but they are not all booked yet. I am hoping to get them all on the calendar by October 25th. It's possible some might bail which will leave an opening. So e-mail me and let me know and I'll put you on a list to be notified if an opening becomes available. Next year I'll have more openings, because I won't have a newborn. Or anyone else wanting a spot can do it in January, or Feburary or March or . . . . .

Ok, I'm booking for Holiday Photo Sessions. I actually only have a few more spots open. Being that I have a newborn, I'm limiting myself. So e-mail me and let me know if you want one of the spots, and I'll get you in my calendar.

jillcandlandphotography@gmail.com

Session fee: $150

The session will last anywhere from 1-2 hours and you'll receive a disc of 30 or so images for you to use as you wish.

I'm also throwing in an 8x10 from my professional printing company because of it's amazing clarity and colors. Other print sizes will be available to order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am very interested. Let me know when you have open!