What do you do when the Park security guard tells you that you can't take pictures where you planned? Well . . you roll with it. And I'm glad he did because I never would have ventured over to where we shot these. And I LOVE the spot! This family is fun because I know them and it's the second time I've shot their family. Good times.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Those are great! I can't believe he wouldn't let you take pictures, that doesn't seem right!
I LOVE THOSE FACES! Thanx for taking such great pictures of my nieces and nephews. Also, thank you for sharing your talent. You have a great eye and I have referred photo-taking friends to you and you have been so kind to answer their questions. --Liz's sister, Jenny-Penny
4 comments:
Those are great! I can't believe he wouldn't let you take pictures, that doesn't seem right!
How do you always get such great catchlights in your subject's eyes?
Fantastic!!
Good job rolling with the change... cool spot!
I LOVE THOSE FACES! Thanx for taking such great pictures of my nieces and nephews. Also, thank you for sharing your talent. You have a great eye and I have referred photo-taking friends to you and you have been so kind to answer their questions. --Liz's sister, Jenny-Penny
Beautiful Jill! They are all gorgeous. I am happy for you the security guard kicked you out... this new spot rocks!
Post a Comment