Thursday, December 11, 2008

My kind of shoot

So I know that I say around the Holidays I don't post pictures of families so they can surprise people on their Christmas card. Well--this family was just too fun, and they live in Colorado, so I ignored my rule. There is some sort of thing I have with Converse. If a family shows up in them--my creative juices just flow. Can't explain it. This family was super chill and fun and candid. They knew exactly the look they wanted and it turned out fab. I also just love this alley. It's actually the first time I've chosen to shoot against this wall. So happy I did.



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

4 comments:

onehm said...

SO MUCH FUN! What an adorable family~ you can tell they had a great time with you...who doesn't?? LOL.

Love the shoes.

Mei Mei s and Mayhem said...

Wow, what a great looking family! The best I have seen on your blog.....kidding! Thanks again Jill we love our pics and you did an awesome job! We have to hook up with you again during Spring Break when we come down for another visit!! I think our break is March 23rd-27th if you are around?! Have a wonderful Christmas and I will email you asap about our 8x10. See ya.

Anonymous said...

I shot for the first time downtown last week and saw that wall- it totally made me think of you!

Anonymous said...

OMG - these rock. That last one NEEDS to be on a canvas!!!!!!!!!