Photography for the sneakers and flip flops sort of people
I knew it. I knew it was going to be the cutest card. Love it.
I always so look forward to receiving your card in the mail....it's almost always my favorite and this year...yep, it's my fav so far! :) LOVE IT!!!!
PS--I am so craving Nielsons now! :)
That is such a cute card. Beck laying on the ground with you guys is hilarious.
I am in love with this card, soooo cute!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I knew it. I knew it was going to be the cutest card. Love it.
I always so look forward to receiving your card in the mail....it's almost always my favorite and this year...yep, it's my fav so far! :) LOVE IT!!!!
PS--I am so craving Nielsons now! :)
That is such a cute card. Beck laying on the ground with you guys is hilarious.
I am in love with this card, soooo cute!
Post a Comment