A little bit of this and a little bit of that. We got all sorts of shots with this session. I love love love shooting maternity. Something about it--don't know what--but I love it. And these parents adore their son. I mean, most people adore their children, but you can see it on their faces. And as for this first picture. I think the first words out of her husband's mouth will be "My wife is HOT".
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love these Jill - they are so natural and yes, she is a hot momma. :)
I want some!!! Ashley did some for me, but I want more. Your take is a little different and since you love doing them. Let's set up a time! It can be my baby shower gift! Hint, Hint.
2 comments:
I love these Jill - they are so natural and yes, she is a hot momma. :)
I want some!!! Ashley did some for me, but I want more. Your take is a little different and since you love doing them. Let's set up a time! It can be my baby shower gift! Hint, Hint.
Post a Comment