My brother went to a party at some house in Park City that they had. He said it went all night and they did some crazy photography. He loved it and made a lot of great contacts. Your photography is great! I just have to tell you that you inspire me with your parenting. I read your blog and I love how you interact with your kids. I love that you have 15 minutes every night with one on one time. What a cool idea. I feel like it's all I can do to get to bed time and not loose it. I just want them in bed. I think this may solve a lot of that. I'm going to try and talk Chris into it. Thanks for the idea.
P.S. Girls are amazing, but don't you just LOVE having a little boy?
1 comment:
My brother went to a party at some house in Park City that they had. He said it went all night and they did some crazy photography. He loved it and made a lot of great contacts. Your photography is great! I just have to tell you that you inspire me with your parenting. I read your blog and I love how you interact with your kids. I love that you have 15 minutes every night with one on one time. What a cool idea. I feel like it's all I can do to get to bed time and not loose it. I just want them in bed. I think this may solve a lot of that. I'm going to try and talk Chris into it. Thanks for the idea.
P.S. Girls are amazing, but don't you just LOVE having a little boy?
Post a Comment