As always, when it's my kids, there are tons of pictures. I went all out and made their skirts--so for sure I was going to have that documented. They were good witches, although the redhead was having trouble with being a "good" witch. She kept snarling. The turtle kept running away, so these shots were as good as it gets. And it's the second year for the peacock. I wanted one of them all together, but forget it--they were too hyped up and ready to go. And I didn't realize while I was making their costumes that the colors I picked would go so well with each of their complexions. And they had wavy witch hair which looked fantastic. My fantastic husband did that. I just wish I would have thought to get a better picture of it. OH well. Love what I did get.
4 comments:
FABULOUS costumes!!
Love them...and seriously I hear ya on the borrowed route. I hope you didn't buy that Squirt costume, we totally have one...
:)
I stand in amazement at your awesomeness!! (and the cuteness of your kids) :)
SO SO SO SOOOOO cute!!!!
so cute. love love the peacock!
Post a Comment