These are pictures of my friend's house. She's the one who threw the Friday Night Dinner Therapy party (it used to be bunco, but we've been together so long we stopped playing and we just have a night out) Anyhow, she is very talented and can put together a room, or a party or an invitation, whatever. The girl has skills. So with her permission she let me post these pictures. I wish I could have gotten wider angles to show more, but my lens can't do that. I also didn't have a tripod and had to use really low shutter speeds so they might look a bit blurry
Her Family Room

Her Kitchen

Her Bathroom

Her Bathroom Towels

Her Bedroom
4 comments:
Those are some great pics. you need to send the one of my bathroom mirror to my brother in law. he is doing a photo contest on his blog and the theme this week is reflections. that one would be great. i love the pics of my bedroom. way fun! i'll e-mail you the address to send in the pics
looks awesome. I wish that I was able to take the class with you. I want to know more about the logistics of my camera. Guess I should just apply myself, right?
;)
Wow those pictures are awesome.
Oooooh! I love it! The colors are so bold yet understated. The wall with all the frames is amazing. What a talent for decor your friend has.
Post a Comment