Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Usery Pass Family Outing

This is my first blog using my MAC, it took me a while to figure it out--but here I am. As for the Pics-Hyrum's sister and her family were in town from Provo and we went on an outing to Usery Pass. I took as many pictures as I could. These are my favorites. I acknowledge that a few aren't in focus, or they are in focus in the wrong place. I was trying to play around with my camera to become more familiar. As always, any comments, or criticism (constructive) is welcome. Also, it's fun when you all tell me your favorites.








5 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

Love the lens flare one and the one of the little girl next to the cactus. Keep playing with your contrast. Bump it up more. They look great!

Molly said...

These look great Jill... so jeaolous of you taking that class :)
The one of Josie giving the eskimo kiss is too cute!

Micah and Jen said...

Gorgeous! Gorgeous! You have an amazing eye for awesome shots! Love the one of the girl with the blue background and the wild hair!!! I bet you have a million new pictures you want to put on your walls now!

Jami Broadbent said...

Hey, this is from Jarin
Say Hi to Hyrum and the kids. I love this most recent series. Very cool style,good angles, great use of available light.

Mimi said...

Ok can brooke & dave's kids be more cute? love the pics!