We got an semester long assignment in my photo class. We are to take pictures every weekend of whatever we choose, with no parameters. The goal is to learn our camera, and improve our composition. So by the end of the semester we are to pick 1 picture from each weekend and submit it. So here is my first weekend. We went to the park and my goal was to get some cool spinning merry-go-round shots, but the other shots turned out better. I guess I can try again next weekend. Here they are, and if you want you can tell me which shot you think I should choose and if it needs any tweaking. I tweaked most of these with Picasa.
I love the one of josie with her nose pressed against the glass. great shots! also we can try and upload photoshop on your comp. let me know if your interested?
4 comments:
love love #2. good job!
Did you put your borders on the pics with Picasa too?
I love the one of josie with her nose pressed against the glass. great shots! also we can try and upload photoshop on your comp. let me know if your interested?
I bordered them using photoshop, I just made a bigger canvas on it-that is all I know how to do
Post a Comment