Saturday, April 14, 2007

Hallelujah! Dessert at Night

Hallelujah! Downtown Mesa finally got it together and got a yummy dessert place you can go to at night. That's right I said at NIGHT. So many times Hy and I have discussed how we wanted a dessert . . . gelato . . .or . . . creme brulee . . . or . . . a pastry. But alas, there were no places to go. We always thought downtown would be the best place. Apparently, someone must have been listening in on our conversations. IT'S HERE! Posh Nosh Cafe is on the corner of Center and Main. I took some pictures to prove it. They also have food and it's an internet cafe--who could ask for more? So ladies and gentlemen, let's patronize this joint so it will stay around. Cheers!


Gelato



Culinary delights



Pastries

4 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

that is so funny, we are always saying the same thing. Sometimes you just want something tasty at 8:00 at night. I am jealous.

Micah and Jen said...

mmmmm.....I want to come and visit so bad now! enjoy!

little jill said...

We went last night and it was so good. I tried all of these gelato flavors: Peppermint, chocolate peppermint, cinammon vanilla (tasted like horchata), strawberry, blood orange, hazelnut, butter pecan. Yummy. Then Hyrum had some kind of carmel cheesecake culinary delight and holy crap--it was amazing. Go--go--go.

Mimi said...

Can't wait to go! i saw that it was there and now have reason to go at night! good times!