This is the day I woke up and saw a thin cloud layer and was so so excited. AZ doesn't gift us many of those. So I put my errands to the side, dressed Josie up in her new outfit from Mervyns, and conned her into letting me put pigtails in (she hates two pony tails). So here they are. This girl is the best subject, especially when you bribe her with a treat. Check out the detail on the fountain water--my camera rocks. These are all taken at the Mesa Arts Center-the colors there are awesome. I'm dying to do more.
You seriously have a gift I am telling you. One suggestion would be to not cut off feet. Never cut people off at their appendages, it makes them look like amputees. Love the colors and your composition. Boost your contrast a bit and that will make them totally pop. I have to look at them again and will give you more cc.
Jill you are so awesome! Wish I was closer so you could do some fun pics of the boys. I love the first one--would love to recreate that one with "A"! Great job!
i love, love, love the green and orange backgrounds. great colors! and she is such a fun subject. (i need a little girl that'll ham it up.) btw, how do you get music to play on your blog??? i'm stumped.
love the music! naturally you found it on a fabulous blog first! anyway, sorry i didn't e-mail you back sooner, ash told me she had you covered! how's the cs3? hope you're having fun with it!
9 comments:
You seriously have a gift I am telling you. One suggestion would be to not cut off feet. Never cut people off at their appendages, it makes them look like amputees. Love the colors and your composition. Boost your contrast a bit and that will make them totally pop. I have to look at them again and will give you more cc.
like the ones with the cleaner backgrounds it makes your subject stand out much better and are more interesting. they look great. Kudos.
one more comment, I bought that same outfit for Ada. Funny.
I love the one with the three at the top...(she's three, right?) Anyways, they are all beautiful...I'm getting so excited for my "shoot"!
Great job.
Jill you are so awesome! Wish I was closer so you could do some fun pics of the boys. I love the first one--would love to recreate that one with "A"! Great job!
Very cool, I think we may need to take a trip to the museum! It also helps to have an adorable model!
i love, love, love the green and orange backgrounds. great colors! and she is such a fun subject. (i need a little girl that'll ham it up.) btw, how do you get music to play on your blog??? i'm stumped.
love the music! naturally you found it on a fabulous blog first! anyway, sorry i didn't e-mail you back sooner, ash told me she had you covered! how's the cs3? hope you're having fun with it!
You are doing awesome things with your camera. Josie is adorable and we miss you guys. I hear you are moving. Where are you guys going?
Post a Comment