Friday, March 13, 2009

The other half

Here are the rest of the images from the shoot I posted yesterday. Actually I wanted to post almost all of the best images for the shoot but it would take me tons of time to process. I am lucky that all of my girls photograph well. I get rare smiles from this one but she has a natural beauty with her big shiny eyes and her whispy hair that is easy to shoot from any angle and with any expression. She's also easily coaxed with gummy worms. I'm ordering prints on Monday. Seriously how to I choose? Is it wrong to have an entire wall in your house dedicated to one child?


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket

and don't forget the giant square

Photobucket

5 comments:

Cicily said...

So awesome Jill, great pictures. I love the one of her jumping off the bench.

Anonymous said...

I love them all!! She is beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

love all of these Jill! but the one with her sitting in front of the huge wall is perfect ... so looks so little ... she's just beautiful!

Micah and Jen said...

ooooh....the second one is my fave of all of them!!! WOW!

Janelle said...

Jill these are so awesome! Your daughter is beautiful!