WHEW!! AND HOORAY!! Last night I spilled water on my keyboard and it somewhat worked at first except the CAPS lock was stuck, then the ~ button got stuck and was just nonstop all over the screen, then the whole thing stopped working. We unplugged it and left it off all night and then Hy tried it this morning and he told me the bad news-still broken. So I was going to attempt to call MAC and ask if we could return it or suck it up and buy a new one. I totally lost sleep over it. Then I came up here to clean our room and thought--just check. And here I am . . . tada!!! You have no idea the relief. Anyhow, I can finally post more pictures of the newborn shoot. I loved doing it, but I realized about 3/4 of the way through how to actually do it right. Good thing for photoshop to fix my exposures. I also realized why all baby shot are in black and white. Their little skin is so blotchy and red, but looks perfecto in black and white--lesson learned. Although I do think some of these colors are pretty cute. As per usual--vote.
SOOOO cute! Great work and all the poses are so adorable. I love the feet with the blue background--and the yawn! Can't wait to see you do more of these!
5 comments:
#1 Yawn
#2 Feet w/ blue background
#3 Hands...love the baby and mama shots.
Glad that things are working again! Love the Mac, eh?
SOOOO cute! Great work and all the poses are so adorable. I love the feet with the blue background--and the yawn! Can't wait to see you do more of these!
4, 7 and 8 for me. glad the mac is up and running. nothing like a little computer stress to make you feel alive. you are doing awesome.
these look great, jill. love the feet w/ black background. nothings better than little baby feet.
Love 6, 7, & 8. They are all great, but those are my favorite!
Post a Comment