Thursday, March 1, 2007

She loves books

The girl loves books, you can always find her with a book somewhere and instead of sleeping with a doll or a stuffed animal she sleeps with a book. I was practicing indoor lighting, which there is not much of in my condo---grrr I'm ready for a house, anyway, these are the best I got. My shutter speed was so low even with a tripod they were blurry. It's pretty hard to get a 2 year old to be still. This is our all time favorite book.







3 comments:

Jami Broadbent said...

what do you have your iso set at? You should be able to do indoor lighting with no problem. Love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

The last picture is my favorite. So sweet!

onehm said...

You are really sooo good, Jill! And that Josie is such a doll. I love the last one, too!