I did my first baby shoot. It was much more difficult than I thought, but also much easier than I thought--obviously for different reasons. I have so many pictures I want to blog, but I need to Photoshop them first. Lindsey, the mom in these photos is so gorgeous so it was easy putting her in the photos and I wish I would have known more to do with her, but what we have I love. So check these out and vote on which is your favorite and why, and also if you would have rather seen it in color or black and white. Hyrum and I were going over the images we couldn't decide which one of these to post, so I decided to post all of them and put it to a vote.
#1

#2

#3
7 comments:
#3 is my favorite. I am a big fan of the serious close up...so that makes me love it first. But I also feel like it is so intimate. They are all wonderful.
Oh, I forgot to mention that I do love the black & white, too. Babies always look so etherial (spelling?) in b&w.
like baby better in 1 and mommy better in 2. agree with onehm, b&w for these images.
I've realized why most baby pictures are in black and white. They are so blotchy and red. They look much better in black and white
Great job! Babies are so fun to photograph! Love #3--and of course in b&w--can't wait to see more of these!
#3 is my favorite, but they are all fantastic! Good job, makes me want to have another baby just so you can photograph them!
Hey--your photos look amazing! I can't choose my favorite, but I really like the one of the mom holding and looking at the baby. Do you have applecare?
Post a Comment